extra credit show.

I came straight from my rehearsal to see the last 2 performers. It was really interesting...especially watching some of the people in the audience. I'm pretty sure that one guy really close to us was just watching us the whole time (kinda creepy)..also there was a guy across the room that knew every single word to the 2 guy band songs at the end. It was extremely entertaining watching him.

On the more serious note I did truly find the show interesting and definitely a form of art! The guy talking on the mic while saxophone player played next to him was probably the best part. Extraordinarily random in his choice of words but thats what drew me in to be honest. If he were making sense in the things he was saying I might of lost interest. I love randomness...it doesn't always work together, but the fact that everything together was random, i think it worked. Some of the digital media on the walls started making me sick after a little bit so I couldn't always watch it, but I knew that a lot had to go into it. It added a different feeling to the environment. If it were just the guy on the mic and the saxophone player it might have been a little too melodramatic.

The really enjoyed the band..I couldn't control myself from dancing in my seat. The media playing on the walls added to the continuous pulse and the guys lyrics/singing really moved me!! (sorta opposite of jacqueline) I could have listened to them for a while. I always love seeing other artist at work because I am aware that dance isn't the only important form of art. So thank you for sharing with us!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation