PD play and Music Appreciation

Nature has always won my heart and I have never been a fan of any type of technology, until this class. It has opened my eyes to a whole new appreciation. I have always loved music and the way it controls my movements and soul and discovering the production aspect and how important technology has on music to create the sound that navigates me is outstanding. I loved researching the Ramones, Patti Smith and Nirvana and opening my eyes to the audio tech that goes into it.

I wasn't sure about pd extended, until I started to play. It is so amazing how powerful one click of the mouse can be, one drag of a box. The sounds that I was creating through my computer were outrageously awesome. This is such an amazing tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion