Ableton troubles

I have been trying since since Tuesday to download and get Ableton up and running. First, it took me about 3 days for the program to download. The download kept freezing, or my computer would go in sleep mode after about 4 hours of  download time. .Finally, on Friday when it downloaded, and I tried to open it to get it running, it froze my computer for about 15 mins! I was scared it was going to crash my computer. I tried to open it again so it could upload all the instruments, and my computer froze again, and then turned off. After I switched my computer on again, the display on my computer is changed (it basically doesn't look like Windows Vista... all windows and task bars, etc all look like Windows XP or 98), and I searched everywhere and can't find how to change it back. I'm afraid if I try to open this program again my computer will go haywire again.

I can't figure out what to do! Help!

I did find the files I was supposed to download however.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation