playing with PD extended

Since I was not able to use PD extended on my computer I played around on it with Mary Gatling. I talked to you the other day Pat - after class, and you told me to just use and try pd extended on another computer.

We played with it for a while. It is pretty confusing and weird to figure out, but also fun and interesting when you start to mess with it.
I really liked a few of them. The Fusion one and the wave tables were pretty cool to look at.

Listening to the different high pitch and low pitches the audio player makes is so crazy. It is insane that one system can do all of this. I think I will become more interested when we really learn how to use this system and what you do with it.
Also, moving the mouse over the numbers and circles and moving the lines around on the screen was neat. You can move basically anything around to another spot to see how it will change the program.

There were so many audio examples and all very different so it was a lot to look at and take in, but we did play around with it for quite a while. Excited to see what we do with this program next.

THE END!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion