Extra Credit/ PD


On Thursday night I went to the Digital Media Concert; a very interesting experience. I didn't know what to expect and for the most part I enjoyed the art of it. The show opened with Minim, my favorite was Ironing. He used more of a DJ approach, creating beats right infront of us. Also the program that was going on behind him, was so cool, we were asked to submit a word or phrase to a website. Then the words would appear and pictures associated with the word. Very stimulating for the audience.

While working with PD, I have gotten much better. And it is very interesting to me, being able to create different sounds and change them.

The video that Melissa posted was also very helpful, I found it today and I was also going to post it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion