Pure Data.

As I experiment with pure data I feel that I am a little over my head. I am slowly getting more comfortable and adventurous with Audacity however within pure data I find it hard to figure out because I am not sure of how this can be utilized in a finalized product. I also am not the greatest with web reading or packet tutorials so I found a video tutorial on youtube I would like to share. I am sure there are many more as well. I found this video helpful in a reminder of what Pat showed us in class with some additional information as well. Another great thing about youtube, the pause button :), so I am still confused about the progression pure data will have in the class and in my work as a digital media student, but I am beginning to feel more comfortable with experimentation and wanted to share the video, so others that learn by example like me could check it out. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmMzqohsDo&feature=related

-Melissa Coleman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion