BLOGGGInngggggggggggggggg

This week!

My boyfriend came in town and I was thinking of a song to use for my loop. He gave me the idea of this song and I really liked it so, I decided to go along with it. The loop sounds pretty cool. I think you guys will probably be able to guess at it. We will see!

I can not upload it, because my computer will not let me use bandcamp, I usually upload on Mary's computer. So I will share it will you all tomorrow!

I did listen to the Chemical brothers, star guitar and timber. I found them all equally interesting. The effects of each video are very cool. Some of it reminded me of the movie INCEPTION. I love how you can make a beat or rhythm and then just keep adding sounds and effects to make it more complex.

The end!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion