Mothlight


Stan Brakhage Moth Light video was so interesting to me, first the idea of all the time used to glue each wing for each frame is just amazing. I really liked the idea that he used, and would love to use these images at some point with dance.

Maya Deren The Very Eye of the Night, much like Moth Light I really enjoyed the film. The beginning was very interesting, and as the film moved into the dancers, it had my attention the whole time. I think that it is amazing that short films just like this have helped shape the 'digital media' world of dance.

Both tutorials that where listed have been very helpful in understanding PD. I really enjoyed the playing with the motion detector, though I think I still need to have a better understanding, I am still finding my self just moving things around and seeing what happens, I do think that this helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion