Mashups

In class today Pat talked about mashups. I really like Bob Marley's music so I decided to see what kind of mashups were created with his music. Some notable ones were Bob Marley with Incubus, or John Mayer, but the best in my opinion was with the godfathers of metal Iron Maiden! Mashups are fantastic because they will usually present an uncanny connection between two very different songs.
Two of my favorite mashups are here


and here


I promise this was not meant to be a rickroll, its different because Nirvana was in it.

Comments

  1. Dude. The Never Gonna Give Up Your Teen Spirit video is all I could think of during class today. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation