ABLETON!

Playing on ableton had been interesting. I decided to chose a completely different song than my audacity project. I turned my song from Itunes into a WAV file and put it into ableton.
I feel like I have no clue what I am doing, but I decided to play around with it, because this is part of our homework. I hope that I did not do the complete wrong thing, but I am trying to understand the program every time I get on.
I was messing around with the loop aspect of it and them came upon warp and reverse. I changed the arrangement in the options bar to try and use the beats and different noises you can involve into your piece, but it got pretty confusing.
I love what I saved with the reverse and the loop, I just do not know how to make the beat. I hope that Pat will review this more efficiently in class tomorrow. I really do want to understand the program, but I can not do it on my own. I need your help more in class. I think that I would really like to use the program if I understood it and you helped us understand it through examples and taking it slow with us in class. :)

Playing with the loop and warp is really awesome to me. I think I like warping it even more. Slowing the music down is so interesting. I already love this song from STS9, but then when I reversed it and used the loop it was so tight.

I am going to try and save the song onto my hard drive so that you can hear it!
yay... hope tomorrows class goes well.

Jac

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion