Beats in Ableton

Professor Pagano was gracious to help me figure out how to create a beat in Ableton Live. I am including the two beats our interaction spawned. The first is Pagano's drum 'n bass sounding beat with dark sound effects. The second is his beat plus the beat I created laid on top. Mine is a more frivolous noise-driven beat, which I think complements his well. I call the modified beat "Drum n' Bass Cowboy".

And lastly, I am uploading a "hook" as it were from a popular metal song from the 90's. I feel like many songs have more than one memorable phrase, but this is a clear example of a riff that sticks with the listener, regardless of what their musical preferences are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation