Lesson on Beats

i feel very accomplished with all the naming folders and having everything organized for my USB.

tryyyyying to Work with my sound i made from last class loop.

once you make a loop you can use the space bar to start and stop the song just like in itunes and audacity/garageband. however, when i open up the view as arrangement to try to look like the ableton lesson on beats...the picture of my sound goes away. it looks like nothing is there. not sure how to start mine out like the lessons.

apparently you can use impulse or an effect to separate the sound and make different beats out of the one sound. also you can use the keyboard to add beats in on keys a through k.

when making my imaginary beat......
well as i was complaining and freaking out this entire time almost smashing my computer screen in, i finally realized that i was making sounds with my fingers on the keyboard YAYYYYYYYYYYY
however i do not know why that is happening because my screen looks nothing like the lessons!!!!!!!OK and now i dont even know how i did that cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion