finally playing with ableton (my feelings)

Ableton is stressing me out.

Today had gotten a little bit better. I am playing with GLITCH right now and have made a loop with my wav file. I also played with LIVECUT. I like GLITCH better.
I have windows XP and for my computer GLITCH, MDSP compressor, MDSP duckdelay and MDSP duckverb are all working very well.

Moving around the colors and different effects you can use it really interesting. I just want to understand the point of all of it. I want to feel confident in using this program and I hope that all comes soon.

I feel that this class moves very quick and my computer is to slow for it. I am trying to stay ahead and on task, it is just hard when there is so much to think about. I feel that everyone is feeling that way, not just me. Or at least if we take breaks for Pat to go around and help like he is today. That is way helpful and I think we should do this every week, not just lecture the whole time, because it is helping me so much more. Also, to have our own time to play in class to understand things before moving on.

Thats what happening today
hope this helps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion