AV Club

I didn't know what to expect from the AV Club show. This class is my first introduction to the world of digital and electronic music. At first it felt like a sensory overload to say the least. Once I started to let go of preconceived notions I was able to enjoy the skill and creativity that each performance entailed.
Really loved the performance with Pat and DJ LZZRKMMNDR. Improve is such a beautiful thing. I enjoyed the musically selection and the energy that the performers exuded. Their passion was evident and it really helped the audience to become fully engrossed in the performance.
I feel like my lack of understanding and knowledge hinders my appreciation. It is like modern dance. A lot of my friends don't understand my love for it. By studying the art form I am able to explore it in away that an outsider cannot. I hope that as this class progresses I will be able to appreciate the world of digital art that much more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation