The Digital Business Card

I found it interesting that I was handed a business card the other day from someone that I may soon be working with and noted that it didn't contain the usual address and phone number. Instead, the person had the addresses or identities for their accounts on Twitter, YouTube, their blog, website, and a couple of other networking sites. I find it fascinating that we now identify ourselves more with our virtual or online identities than our old hard-wired and snail mail ones.

Just another sign on the road towards the digital culture's intersection and merge with the mainstream...

Comments

  1. On sort of a tangent to this, one thing that's becoming really popular now are augmented reality business cards like this one: http://gizmodo.com/5322081/help-me-obi-wan-here-is-my-augmented-reality-business-card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion