Alan Kay

This was an amazing chapter to read, I think it may be my favorite. This was astonishing to me, because it seems as if he predicted the future. How could someone of that time be thinking of technological advances the way he did. I asked myself many questions about Kay as I read this article. What would he think of if he was in the present? If Kay saw all the technology we have now would he imagine more and would he be satisfied? How do you fathom a device so powerful yet so advanced for the technology of your time? I really enjoyed this chapter and hope there are many more like this one.

Comments

  1. I agree, it was an amazing chapter to read. I think of him now as one of the pioneers to our digital revolution. Just about everything can now be linked to his idea -- just about everything nowadays is interactive! I mean, our phones are touch screen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation