I Chinging my future

Hmmmm...
I need an interpreter! Do not act, but see the great man and tell him it's not my fault? Then, maybe, as long as I'm not arrogant, I'll get lucky?


The answer to your question, "What type of career should I pursue when I complete my PhD?" is:
July 29, 2009

1. Ch'ien - The Creative
-----
----- above Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
-----
-----
----- below Ch'ien The Creative, Heaven
-----

The Judgement

The Creative works sublime success,
Furthering through perseverance.

The Image

The movement of heaven is full of power.
Thus the superior man makes himself strong and untiring.

Changing Lines

Changing yang at the bottom means:
Hidden dragon. Do not act.

Changing yang in the second place means:
Dragon appearing in the field.
It furthers one to see the great man.

+ Changing yang in the third place means:
All day long the superior man is creatively active.
At nightfall his mind is still beset with cares.
Danger. No blame.

Changing yang in the fourth place means:
Wavering flight over the depths.
No blame.

Changing yang in the fifth place means:
Flying dragon in the heavens.
It furthers one to see the great man.

Changing yang at the top means:
Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent.

When all the lines are Changing yangs, it means:
There appears a flight of dragons without heads.
Good fortune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation