Mid-term Idea

Originally, I was going to develop a website containing my portfolio, resume, sample work and so on for the mid-term project. I plan to create a greeting video on the homepage, I want to use freesound and audacity to make my own background music. I will use i-movie to put my photograph works together as a video, then add some text as explanation. Etc.

But now I feel it is difficult to use dreamweaver to develop a website because I only have a little basic knowledge about it.

So, if I can't figure out how to use it soon. I will use creating a second life object as a backup plan.
I might create a kindergarten which contains many fun stuff in it for children.

Comments

  1. You can spend two weeks working in Dreamweaver and make a great deal of progress. I will do a tutorial for you if you want to start with the adding the media. DReamweaver is easier than it looks.

    pp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion