AVATAR VIDEO, please watch and comment

">

Comments

  1. No, I don't want to date your avatar. You may be beautiful or handsome, but I'll never see your real face. And, if I fall in love with you, I'll have to keep paying a monthly subscription fee to keep our love alive. And, seriously, pushing a key to kiss you, just won't do it for me! Sorry, avatar, I'm going to have to pass.

    ______________________________

    I did enjoy the playfullness of the video though. It's just in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly, it seems very interested to me before i join second life. when i start to do it, i found it was very difficult for me to opperate and got involved it = = i only know some basik operations such as fly, walk and some gestures which were list on menu already.

    Wei-Hsuan Yang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second Life is a tool for rapid prototyping scripting, code, 3D architecture and design. It is easiest to test and try it with a 3 button mouse. You will make yourself crazy if you try it only with a Laptop Touch Pad.

    Do we make our Avatars everything that we are not?
    I gave mine hair, I made my first SL Avatar a woman and people got offended because somehow i was being "dishonest" by pretending to be a woman?? No one seemed to mind when i was a dragon what my gender was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Felicia Day, the star of this video, has any trouble finding those who want to date her or her avatar. She is extremely talented, and has been able to develop her own creative projects outside of the typical channels, find corporate backing and distribution for them, and retain the intellectual rights to her work- something few if any have done before. She also stars in the hilarious Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. (see other posting).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation