Midterm Project Narratives

Please post your Midterm idea on the blog before Tuesday. I will bring a handout for those of you who might be struggling with an idea for midterm. It will also help by giving you some examples of what projects have been done before. I invite you all to check THIS blog for project ideas as i have left some of the posts form the previous semester on this blog.

ALSO: Some people have asked and i want to be clear
YES, you can do a midterm and then ENHANCE, UPDATE and EXPAND the same project into your final. I always allow this but i like for you all, as i said before to really take some time to explore the variety of topics before deciding what you want to do.

REMINDER: I want you all to email me pat@digitalworlds.ufl.edu with a time where we can meet about your project.

Pat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion