Mid-Term Project Goals

I will be working on a website for my mid-term project. I am using this opportunity to learn how to create a web page, as having a strong web presence is a very important aspect in my field of study: filmmaking. I am currently working on my Master's thesis in the documentary film program in the college of journalism, and I would like to take what I learn from my mid-term project and create a web page for that thesis film. The web page that I will be creating for this class will be a profile for me as a filmmaker.

It is very important that any film website (and, in my opinion, any website period) is very easily navigable, the included media on the site is easily accessible, and the the person visiting the site gets an overwhelming sense of what the film is or what type of filmmaker is being profiled. So this will be my goal. I would like to create a site that is simple yet stylized in its design. The films and all associated media and text that will be included on each page must be cleanly and coherently organized and accessible. And lastly, the person visiting the site must get a clear idea of who I am as a filmmaker; both what I've done, where I'm at now, and how I see my projects changing in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation