Final Presentations (1st Day)

Matt 1st project- This was obviously a very hard task to accomplish, becuase Pat stated that they had been trying to do this for awhile. You are very knowlegable about computers and wish you could make some more tutorial videos. 9-10/10

Donna Davis-
Well researched project. The surveys that you took, and the data gave your project more credibility. While listening to your hypothesis I realized that I was always on the opposite end of what you thought. The Thriller dance at the end was enjoyable and kind of funny, I enjoyed your presentation.9/10

A Way With Words-
The font you created was very creative, nice video, very smooth and to the point.
Wish you could have showed a little more of the font because we only got glimpses of it but from what I saw, it was a nice font. 8/10

Css website- Great website design, I have been trying to work on my navigation bar with css but I have no understanding of it. Maybe you can teach me it sometime, or tell me how you learned to use it so well, like tutorial vids or something. I like your style of drawing and enjoyed the pictures. Maybe you could have added a little more content into your website but the design was awesome. 9/10

Nate- Machinima
I really enjoyed your machinima, I've saw machinima before but I didn't really get into becuase the ones I saw were pretty boring and didn't have a story to them but your project changed my mind. Your story was easy to follow and you bused a nice choice of music, I really felt as if I was in the story with your characters, fighting the bad guys. I also liked the fact that your story didn't have the typical happily ever after ending. Having the characters die at the end was a suprise to me and I enjoyed this video as much as I enjoyed the first one. 10/10

Collins- Blender Project
The snowman project could have been a little better if you added more colors and maybe clouds in the sky. Mario Kart was one of my favorite games and right off the back I could tell what the image was. Maybe you could have added a character on a go cart just to make it a little more interesting. 7-8/10

Kevina-
The quality of the presentation's video could have been a lot better. The buzzing sound got really annoying really fast. After I got past the buzzing sound and got into the content of your presentation I really enjoyed it. I liked when you went through the different color settings of your video. The split screen was pretty funny, well most of your presentation was amusing which is always a plus. You touched on some great points and I really enjoyed it. 9-10/10

Aaron Binder- Website Expansion
Nice additions to your website, much easier to read and navigating through your site seems to be much more proficient. 8/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion