Do you live like this?

I think it is interesting and pretty real. Is your daily life like that?

Comments

  1. ha! i agree that it is pretty real. when i took bus on my way to school, one of my favorite thing was observing what other people were doing. i noticed most of them were texting and playing their i-touch. The first time when i took RTS, my impression about Americans are most of them are technology slaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 6-year-old likes to watch a show on Nickelodeon called iCarly, which is about a girl who has a popular webcast. This clip reminded me of a recent episode where she's sending text messages using only her toes. Think of all the time I could save if I could do that while typing on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't like living in this way. I will feel like i am going to be killed by surrouned radiation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion