Blade Runner

I'm going to be completely honest and say that I am the kind of person who enjoys no-brainer, fluffy, lighthearted movies. So when I started to watch Blade Runner, I really expected no more than that. The deepest I believe the plot could have gotten would be one similar to a Minority Report-type film. But no... it was much, much deeper than that. And I was certainly impressed. I am glad we were given the assignment to watch this movie, because this is a very unique one indeed. In my opinion, this movie had nothing to do with the special effects, with the graphic depictions, with the villain chasing after the hero, or with the whole Deckard as a human/Replicant trivia. To me, this film was one that really triggers your mind and makes you think about life. Here's the link to my paper:

http://plaza.ufl.edu/k.lee15/kevina_bldrnr.doc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations

Presentation Discussion