SKYPE meeting possiblity/Extra CREDIT SHOW

Hello everyone

I will be available for about 45 minutes tomorrow for any questions regarding GEM. If you would like to meet with me at 3PM florida/12 noon Vancouver time you will need to SKYPE me. My Skype user name is "shreeswifty", no quotes. Otherwise there is NO CLASS tomorrow.

So far i am seeing a bunch of very good posts regarding the Maya DEREN and it looks like VILMA wins the bonus POINTS!! for randomizing the colors.

The goal is to make your live video or webcam stream to look like the VERY EYE OF NIGHT footage. I am sure you can do it!

Webcams are rather cheap now if you do not have one on your computer. Consider buying one, but do not spend too much money. People who try to skype me will get a bonus point(s) and i can quickly answer questions before i return to my rehearsal. There WILL BE an extra credit opportunity on Thursday @ 7PM At the REVE to view and blog on our performance. So choose what you like either skype me or attend the show on thursday!

Patrick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Discussion

Final Project_Liuyi

MUTO, a wall-painted animation